Guests with Dogs
For many people being able to bring their four-legged friend on a short break in the countryside is an important factor so we welcome well-behaved dogs in our Mews bedrooms (deluxe double, twin or family) without charge.
These rooms are very well suited as they have direct access to the outside and their own designated car parking place just outside.
We do have some 'house rules' for the benefit of all our guests, dog lovers or not and trust that these will be appreciated by responsible dog owners:
1. Dogs are permitted in the Mews bedrooms but please do not let your dog jump on the bed/furniture. Dogs are also welcome in the Main Hall lounge and bar when they are clean, on a lead and on their best behaviour! It is possible to dine with your dog in the Library Bar.
2. Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room if it is prone to barking or likely to become agitated and destructive!
3. If a dog causes any damage to a bedroom such as chewing, fouling of the carpet or excessive dirt/dog hairs then the guest will be fairly charged for the cost of deep cleaning/repairs.
4. Dogs should only be fed inside the room if you have your own suitable floor mat.
5. Dogs may be walked in the hotel gardens on a lead or if you wish to exercise your dog off its lead please use the village green (at the end of the hotel drive just a few yards from the Mews rooms).
6. Any fouling must be collected in a bag and disposed of in the 'dog waste' bin provided at the end of the hotel drive.
7. Please note that we allow a maximum of 2 dogs per room.